jueves, 17 de julio de 2008

Admitmios omentarios, aren't it?

God is a concept,
by which we can measure,
our pain,

I'll say it again,
God is a concept,
by which we can measure,
our pain,

I don't believe in magic,
I don't believe in I-ching,
I don't believe in bible,
I don't believe in tarot,
I don't believe in Hitler,
I don't believe in Jesus,
I don't believe in Kennedy,
I don't believe in Buddha,
I don't believe in mantra,
I don't believe in Gita,
I don't believe in yoga,
I don't believe in kings,
I don't believe in Elvis,
I don't believe in Zimmerman,
I don't believe in Beatles,

I just believe in me,
Yoko and me,

And that's reality.

The dream is over,
What can I say?

1. The dream is over,
2. Yesterday, I was dreamweaver, but now I'm reborn,
3. I was the walrus, but now I'm John,

And so, dear friends,
You just have to carry on,
The dream is over..

and

now

something completly different

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

¿Es aquí cuando dijo aquello de que Paul sólo había hecho Yesterday?. No recuerdo bien

_-_ dijo...

Lo dijo en How do You Sleep?


Those freaks was right when they said you was dead,
The one mistake you made was in your head,
How do you sleep?

Ah how do you sleep at night?
You live with straights who tell you you was king,
Jump when your mamma tell you any thing,

The only thing you've done was yesterday,
And since you've gone you're just another day,

How do you sleep?
Ah how do you sleep at night?

A pretty face may last a year or two,
But pretty soon they'll see what you can do,
The sound you make is muzak to my ears,
You must have learnt something all those years

How do you Sleep?
Ah how do you sleep at night?

Y si mal no recuerdo "The Walrus was Paul" en Glass Onion

Aquello que dices: No dice que es uno y luego dice que es el otro?

No firmaban Lennon/McCartney? Y los otros: George y RIngo? George el místico y Ringo el simpático, claro



He say "One and one and one is three"

Shoot me
Shoot me
Shoot me


Para decirles: no teniáis ni idea

[thanxs por comentar]